Updating and Admin Tasks on Several Websites
This is for several smaller website tasks. You might peruse these and then give a guess for your total time. I figured it was easier to post each in one job rather than a bunch of tiny jobs.
This WordPress website banner image suddenly disappeared out of the blue. The banner image is in the media library. I’ve logged in and briefly tried to figure out how to restore it, but started getting into a rabbit hole. Can you restore this image?
This WordPress site just needs some quick updates, adding images of people’s faces next to their testimonials on the homepage, and adding 2 new testimonials to the site somewhere on the existing pages. Then, install the SEO Yoast plugin and add keywords to the site. Not a difficult task I just have a million of these little tasks and need to ask for help. 🙂
This is a new WordPress site in progress with minor updates:
- Add a tagline to the top right in the banner area if possible (we could make this an image if it’s hard to code as text)
- Delete and move 2 images on the Products & Solutions page
- Add a field to the contact form and edit text/formatting slightly
- reorganize the order of slider images on each page as per the description of the client
- add text to the slider images I will provide you with a Photoshop file with text to use as an example; you can update the text for the corresponding image as per the client’s description (See attached .doc)
Darin is awesome to work with very thorough and communicative. He makes working with him very easy!