Please review the terms of our WordPress Care Package and if you agree to these terms, check the approval box at the bottom and click the submit button. By submitting this form you are agreeing to the terms of this WordPress Care Package.
The below-named Client is engaging Short Results for the specific project of maintaining a custom website that is currently installed on the Client’s web space on a web hosting service’s computer. The Client hereby authorizes Short Results to access this account and shall grant, and maintain, access to such until termination of this agreement.
Short Results includes the following in our Care Package:
- Updates to current WordPress version.
- Updates to current Plugin* versions.
- Updates to current Theme** versions.
- Uptime/downtime monitoring 24/7/365.
- Security monitoring and malware mitigation 24/7/365.
- Scheduled backups:
- Database – Configuration, settings, content (twice daily, daily, weekly)
- Complete – All site files and database (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Site statistics (basic) provided to Client monthly.
- Troubleshooting errors or bugs related to care package performance activities (up to 1 hour).
* Plugins will be maintained per customer licensing with plugin author(s)
** Themes will be updated per customer licensing with theme author(s) and provided customizations have been completed by use of a child theme.
All WordPress Care Package tasks shall be billed on a calendar quarter at a monthly rate of $75.00 ($225.00/Qtr) and covers a single WordPress installation.
3. Additional Work
Any task not specified in the above Care Package shall be considered, “Additional Work”. Additional work authorized by Client shall be billed at Short Results hourly rate of $75.00/hour. Client will provide all content and necessary plugins and/or themes. While Short Results may, at its sole discretion, offer to perform image manipulation and optimization, Client shall be responsible for providing imagery and graphic design.
4. Third Parties
This agreement is non-exclusive. Client is free to perform, or engage another to perform, any update, modification, or change to their WordPress without prior consultation of Short Results. Client further agrees to hold harmless and compensate Short Results, at its standard hourly rate, for any task necessary to repair or restore Client’s WordPress for any issues arising from such update, modification, or change.
5. Payment of Fees
Invoices for care packages will be issued electronically on or about the 1st of every calendar quarter. Full payment is due at that time unless other arrangements have been agreed upon in advance.
6. Limitation of Liability
While complete customer satisfaction is desired, Short Results does not warrant that the functions contained in these web pages or the website will meet the Client’s requirements or that the operation of the web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web pages and website is with the Client. In no event will Short Results be liable to the Client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website, even if Short Results has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- In no event will Short Results be liable for any loss of data that may occur, regardless of the cause of such loss of data. The total liability of Short Results for all claims of any kind arising as a result of or related to this agreement, or to any act or omission of Short Results, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, will not exceed an amount equal to the amount actually paid by Client to Short Results for the care package agreement during a calendar quarter period preceding the date the claim arises.
- Client acknowledges that no computer system or software can be made completely stable or secure, and that Short Results cannot guarantee the stability, safety or security of Client’s network or data.
7. WordPress Conflicts
Occasionally, specific types of maintenance may create a conflict within a Client WordPress. In the event of a conflict, Short Results will aim to troubleshoot and correct the issue to the best of its ability. If unable to resolve the issue Short Results shall return WordPress to its state prior to the maintenance tasks being performed and advise the Client. Client shall make a determination on how to proceed and acknowledges that such may incur additional work by Short Results which shall be paid at their standard hourly rate.
8. Copyrights and Trademarks
The Client represents to Short Results and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Short Results for inclusion in web pages are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Short Results from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
9. Sole Agreement
This WordPress Care Package constitutes the sole agreement between Short Results and the client regarding this website. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by separate agreement. All prices specified in this contract will be honored after Client submits this contract. Client shall be notified, via email, 60 days prior to any increase in the Care Package price and a new agreement shall be required.
10. Care Package Terms
This agreement holds no monthly commitment and can be cancelled by Client at any time by providing us with 30 days notice via email. In the event of cancellation refunds will not be given, we will continue to provide the service until the term for which you have paid has expired.